Intertextual Connections


I actually don't have a title for this one.

Genesis 30 tonight illustrated such an intense pictorial about the lives of 4, of which selfish motivation reigns first in their lives. Even when God was blessing them in their own many ways, they resurrected the one key thing behind their responses - motivation.

Laban. Jacob. Leah. Rachel.
And to the many, many offspring after.

I also learnt about Mandrakes (the tongkat ali of their time perhaps) - like avacados, are considered in some countries to be aphrodisiac and to induce fertility. They are a fragrant plant with a small yellowish fruit. Very much used in the written fantasy novels I hear.

I had my second brush with Re Yin tonight, she's really cute as she turns one. I think I'm starting to get a little soft with the appreciation of babies. Maybe it's also the panda & zorro rubbing off me. Maybe its the eyes of purity and freedom which I want to see in me too.

I had a good day. Good conversations. The year has started on a good note, let's hope to keep this sailing. And I thank Him for his word, every single day.

Abby sleeps with my sister tonight. So much for my Ipod moments.

And I learnt one more thing, never stop investing in the people or things who matters. Invest in them the genuine heart of yours and you'll see a great reflection of yourself. Sometimes, it takes a little while to paint picture, but really we all know that masterpieces takes a long time but only a moment of brilliance.

Note to self: need to allocate more time for meals. Doing dinner in 5 minutes and scooting off is not good. And, good one on shoulder icing.

0 Responses to “I actually don't have a title for this one.”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.